Friday, January 20, 2012

50's Diner (Baguio)

50's Diner-- another resto in Baguio that you shouldn't miss.
It was (literally) a stone's throw away from PNKY.


We went there early, around 6:30PM as I've read in the reviews that the place is always full.
And it was! Even at 6:30PM. We were 5th on the waiting list when we got there.
From the name itself, the whole ambience of the resto was inspired by the 50s.
There were vintage music dics and a gallery of photos of 50s music legends.

According to our trusty guide and dear friend, a few years back, their food servers were on roller skates living up to the full 50s vibe. But I think with the increasing patronage, it would be difficult, more so dangerous, to carry the food on skates and wade their way though the hungry crowd.

That's me and my mickey mouse (the drink). Don't ask me why they name it as such. Lol.

I forgot what we ordered. Bad cheetah, I know! Hehe. Actually, I wasn't paying that much attention because I was so damn hungry that time. After our excruciating 30-minute horseback riding (more like praying for me than riding, as my horse was so playful and wanted to gallop), I can't wait to devour the food we ordered.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...