Monday, June 20, 2011

Pinamungajan (February 2007)

Where we stayed: Hidden Valley Mountain Resort

How to get there: Actually, we had our class field trip there. But my friends and I decided to stay behind overnight. So we went there through a hired bus. But there are buses going to Pinamungajan, though I don't think they would go all the way to the resort since it is not by the road.

What I love about the place: The view from our room is breath-taking. But what I really loved during the trip is the company of my dearest friends.

Resort's only swimming pool

The light pink building houses the function rooms.



Row of Cottages.

Small chapel at the top of the hill.





This was supposed to be a jump shot. Failed. But happy nonetheless.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...