I must admit, I still get traumatized by the car accident my friends and I encountered in one road trip. If given a choice, I will not travel by car or by bus for over six hours in the evening or dawn.
Accident or no accident, I do love to travel. There is so much in the world to see. So here's my travel bucket list:
- Visit as many municipalities/towns in Cebu. (As what Rizal said, "Huwag maging dayuhan sa sariling bayan." And why not start in my own province, right?)
|Bellaroca Resort (Marinduque)|
|Puerto Princesa Palawan|
|Hundred Islands Pangasinan|
(I just want to see Mt. Mayon.)
- Of course, I also want to visit as many countries as I can (God- and wallet-willing):
|Machu Picchu, Peru|
|Great Wall of China|
The list is never-ending. For now, I'll have to settle with pictures, documentaries and of course, with my dreams. Last time I check, dreaming is for FREE! Lol.
There are also things that I want to do, which can be done while traveling:
- Climb a mountain. (Be it Mt. Apo or Mt. Everest, doesn't matter. I can even settle for Mt. Manunggal.)
- Go skydiving. (Oh this I have to while my body can still take it.)
- Bungee jumping.
- Visit any Disneyland theme park. (I will never get tired of theme parks.)
- Go on a cruise. (To the Caribbeans! Haha. Dream on.)
- Ride on a hot-air balloon.
- Ride on an elephant. (Thailand is the next best option.)
- Attend a red-carpet event. (Again, dream on! Lol)
- Get married in Las Vegas. (To jerome of course!)
Notice I did not list down scuba diving or any water-related sports or activities? That is precisely because I am not a water person. I do not know how to swim. I can only swim in kiddie pools. Haha. Seriously. But I do love the beach.
So there, can I start dreaming now?